April School Holidays
When you’re looking for free things to do in Sydney with the kids these school holidays, there’s only one place you need to go - Darling Harbour. Sydney’s favourite harbourside precinct has a school holiday schedule packed with entertainment, dancing, festivals, outdoor cinemas and more!
And the best part? These activities are completely free and won't cost you a cent!
Sydney Square Dance
- Dance battles under the Darling Harbour underpass
- Dance Cinema featuring dance related films and videos at Darling Square
- Arcade dancing featuring Dance Dance Revolution
- Incredible dance classes and performances
- Impromptu flash mobs (if you’re in the right place at the right time).
There are countless fun things to do in Darling Harbour to put smiles on everyone's faces these school holidays, from Fan making at the Chinese Garden and ferris wheels to meeting PJ Masks at SEA LIFE and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo. Your trip to Darling Harbour can be just as much fun for the big kids (adults) as it is for the little ones.
From dining to playing then staying - Darling Harbour has a wide range of special school holidays and Easter offers to keep the family entertained all day long.
Planning on parking at Darling Harbour? Check out these great deals before you come!