Get cosy with friends and family, share delicious snacks and tuck into warming drinks in your very own Darling Harbour winter igloo!
The five beautifully decked-out igloos at the Winter Festival in Tumbalong Park will each take inspiration from the world’s most iconic international ski fields including:
- Whistler, Canada: the largest ski resort in North America, featuring a charming alpine village.
- Niseko, Japan: for fascinating culture and fresh powder skiing, it’s hard to beat Niseko - Japan’s most famous ski town.
- Cardrona, New Zealand: Possibly the most beautiful place in the world, this small New Zealand town is home to a world class ski resort.
- Courchevel, France: an alpine region famous for having one of the longest ski seasons in the world, known for luxury and natural beauty.
- Aspen, USA: one of the USA’s most charming cities, known for its unbeatable skiing and warm hospitality.
Where are you going to go this winter - will it be back country luxury in Cardrona, or a little alpine sophistication in Courchevel? Wherever you choose, you can book an igloo for up to six people for $65 per hour. This price includes one round of warming winter drinks like spicy mulled wine and toasty Baileys hot chocolates.
Keen to keep the good times going? Additional drinks are available for igloos who want to try all our delicious drops and you can also grab a bite to eat from one of the many stalls at the Winter Warmer Foodie Market right next to the igloos.
Find out when bookings open
Be the first to know when bookings open for the dreamy winter igloos and to find out about more upcoming events.