Friends of the Garden annual memberships
Become a Friend of the Garden
From $39*-$58 for an individual membership, to $118 for a family of five**, you’ll get:
- unlimited admission to the Chinese Garden of Friendship for one year
- 4 x complimentary parking passes (valued at $160).
Parking is valid at the Harbourside Shopping Centre carpark, located at 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. To validate your parking ticket, simply show it to the staff at the entry of the Garden after your visit.
- exclusive workshops and tours
- 15% discount on dining at The Gardens by Lotus
- free pass for a friend on International Friendship Day
- invitation to special previews, events and exhibitions
- discounts on paid workshops and classes, such as Paint and Sip, Dumpling Making, Yoga Classes and so much more!*
You could visit every day on your work break and eat your lunch by the waterfalls, or as often as you’d like for your daily dose of serenity.
*View your membership ticket upon purchase for instructions on how to find your promo codes and access discounts.
*Concession, students and neighbours of the Garden / local residents. To purchase this membership, visit the Garden and enquire at the counter upon entry.
**Two adults and three children.
Exclusive workshops and tours included
The member-exclusive workshops and tours included as a part of your membership include exciting experiences and learning opportunities for kids, adults and families such as:
- Paint and sip classes
- Dumpling making classes (with a dumpling feast at the end!)
- Garden talks
- Penjing making workshops (the Chinese art of creating miniature landscapes)
- Photography classes
- Yoga and meditation
- Calligraphy workshops
You’ll also have open access to all daily tours in the garden, fish feeding, the Emperor’s Quest hunt for kids and much more.
*Members will receive discount codes via email to selected items of the program when joining.
Friends of the Garden for corporates
Enabling your staff to spend time in nature during the working week can have innumerable benefits for businesses large and small. That includes boosts in happiness and productivity, better staff retention, and even the ability to attract better workers.
That’s the idea behind the corporate Friends of the Garden program – an annual membership that gives your entire team year-round access to the garden, exclusive health and wellbeing workshops and customised team building activities.
This is all about giving your staff a place where they can go to spend time with each other to build team culture and de-stress in a beautiful natural environment. There are a limited number of corporate memberships available - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase now online.