Marilyn Monroe Challenge at Madame Tussauds Sydney
It's time to put on your blonde wigs, Hollywood outfits and red lipstick! Join Madame Tussauds Sydney on Friday 26 August at Madame Tussauds Sydney for their Marilyn Monroe Challenge to make history as the largest ever group of men, women and children to dress up as Marilyn Monroe in front of live cameras - PLUS, everyone that dresses up will receive FREE entry into the Madame Tussauds Sydney attraction!
The immortalised film-star, Marilyn Monroe, is the epitome of a Hollywood glamour - a perfect illustration of Madame Tussauds bringing guests impossibly close to untouchable stars!
On the morning of 26 August - the anniversary of Norma Jeane Baker embarking on a film career with 20th Century Fox, thus becoming the world’s most stylish icon - Madame Tussauds Sydney will host the largest ever group of men, women and children, to dress as Marilyn Monroe, with their wax figure centre stage on a blowing fan, outside their entrance, in front of live cameras.
All participants dressed as Marilyn Monroe will receive FREE entry into the attraction following the media event.
Register below to participate! See here for the FAQ's and scroll for more information on the event.
- Who: You, your friends and family - everyone is welcome to join in on the fun!
- What: Dress up as Marilyn Monroe from head to toe - see how to dress and meet the criteria for the day
- When: 7am - 9am on Friday 26 August 2022
- Where: Madame Tussauds Sydney entrance (1-5 Wheat Road, Darling Harbour).
- RSVP: Fill out the form to participate and click 'GOING' on the Marilyn Monroe Challenge Event on Facebook