Boxing Day Lunch Cruise
Boxing Day (Saturday 26 December) is the day Sydney comes out to play. All the action is centred around the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, one of the world's greatest ocean races.
Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
Cruise aboard MV Sydney 2000 to the eastern suburbs, anchoring approx. 12 noon to see the vessels race to the Heads. The race starts at 1pm and commentary will be provided plus TVs on each deck.
Departing 11.30am, returning approx. 3pm from Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf No.1.
Three options of lunch onboard Sydney 2000:
- Five-course premium menu
- First-class Sky Deck individual table seating
- House spirits, superior wines, beers and soft drinks
- Three-course premium menu
- Popular Club Deck individual table seating
- Superior wines, beers and soft drinks
Returning approx. 3pm
Darling Harbour Wharf 1
(Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf No.1, Sydney)