Amalfi Coast Long Lunch
Stunning ocean views, relaxed afternoons in the sun, the sweet smell of citrus in the air… there’s a reason we all dream of flying to the Amalfi Coast every June, and it isn’t just to escape the Australian winter!
In partnership with the new Bombay Citron Pressé Gin, Fratelli Fresh is throwing an Amalfi Coast Long Lunch that brings the tastes and smells of Italy straight to you. We’re decking out Fratelli Fresh Darling Harbour to be nothing short of a Mediterranean paradise. Saturday, April 29th, join us for an exclusive meal that will rival any European vacation.
For one day only, we’re serving a bespoke, share-style Italian feast, highlighting the flavours of the hand-picked Mediterranean lemons in the new Bombay Gin. Transport yourself to the Amalfi Coast itself over 5 courses.
- Sydney Rock Oyster Bombay Citron Pressé granita, basil
- Foccacia Anchovies, olives, whipped lemon ricotta
- Ocean Trout Citrus-cured trout, bitter leaves, horseradish
- Tagliatelle Lemon, basil, copper tree farms butter, bottarga
- Charcoal Grilled Swordfish Mediterranean bean salad, salsa verde,
- Garden Greens Seasonal vegetables, lemon vinaigrette, pangrattato
- Lemon Tart Lemon custard, meringue, raspberry
- 4 customised cocktails that all feature the delicately sweet and sour notes of Bombay Citron Pressé Gin will accompany your meal!
- Pressé Colins Bombay Citron Pressé, lemon, topped with Soda
- Pressé Spritz Bombay Citron Pressé, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Cucumber Cordial, Lemon, Prosecco
- Coastal Spritz Bombay Citron Pressé, Vetiver Gris, Mint & Beach Banana Cordial, Lemon, Citrus Tonic
- Citroni Bombay Citron Pressé, Martini Bianco, Green Chartreuse, Suze, Apricot Brandy
At just $99 per person, why bother flying all the way to Europe?
Seats are extremely limited, so make sure to secure your place at Fratelli Fresh Darling Harbour today! We’ll see you on the Amalfi Coast…
April 29, 2023
ICC Sydney Theatre
14 Darling Drive