The Goods Line is an urban walkway between Central Station and Darling Harbour.
The south section of The Goods Line running along the site of an old rail corridor and features a portion of old railway track and asphalt flooring and is adjacent to the ABC building, Novotel Sydney Central and UTS Housing Services building.
- Product sampling Public product displays
- Commercial promotions Promotional activity
- Pedestrian thoroughfare
- Passive recreation
In addition to general standards/criteria, the proposed event must:
- Maintain pedestrian thoroughfare
- Be respectful of nearby residents
- Amenity of nearby residents
- No onsite toilets
None on site, closest on Tumbalong Boulevard under the Pier St Overpass
Ultimo Road, Thomas Street, Devonshire Street tunnel
Market City car park
Limted 10 amp and 15 amp
Potable water taps available