The Cockle Bay Lawn is a grassy area between the ICC Sydney and Cockle Bay, situated adjacent to the south-western promenade.
Suitable for small private gatherings or brand activations, Cockle Bay Lawn is exposed to high foot traffic as it is adjacent to a major thoroughfare, several restaurants and the ICC Sydney.
- Product sampling Public product displays
- Commercial promotions Promotional activity
- Public gathering space
- Passive recreation
- Give consideration to potential conflicts of interest with ICC Sydney events
- Not use pegs or stakes to secure items on the grassed area
- Use approved turf protection for all vehicle movements.
- Activities that conflict with events in the ICC Sydney or amenity of the area may not be permitted.
- Limited access to potable water in adjacent garden bed
- Viewing corridor for ICC Sydney restaurants
- Cumulative impact of temporary events on public access and use of the lawn area
On the Boulevard under the ICC Sydney (including accessible toilets)
Via Druitt Street steps, Iron Wharf Place, Bathurst Street pedestrian bridge, and Darling Harbour foreshore promenade
Via Iron Wharf Place or Zollner Circuit
Darling Quarter car park, Harbourside car park (access from Murray Street, Pyrmont) and the ICC Sydney car park
x 10 amp on lawn, 1x 15 amp and 1x 3 phase in adjacent garden bed (cable management needed to reach lawn)