Whale Watching Tours
Whale watching at its very best. Departing from King Street Wharf No.2, cruise aboard a great vessel with full commentary and whale guarantee - see a whale or cruise again for free. Sydney’s coastline is a playground for Humpbacks between May and October. Their antics include breaches, tail slapping and even a close-up wink when they are feeling extra curious. You may also see Southern Rights, Orcas and Minke whales, playful dolphins, seals, fairy penguins, albatross and more.
- Experience the wonder of the Humpback Whale migration
- Expert commentator providing fun and educational insights into whale behaviour
- Family friendly, comfortable indoor and outdoor seating over multiple viewing decks
- Approx. three hour cruise
- Whale sighting guaranteed or cruise again for free
- Select your option from 10am Whale Watching or 1.15pm Whale Watching