Disney's Frozen the Musical show + High Tea
Adapted from the Oscar-winning film, Disney’s Frozen the Musical is expertly brought to the stage by acclaimed Director Michael Grandage, giving life to this beloved story in an all-new, unforgettable theatrical experience.
Your magical journey starts at the Capitol Theatre watching Broadway smash hit Disney's Frozen the Musical followed by an indulgent high tea at Novotel Sydney Darling Square presented by Masterchef Australia sensation, Reynold Poernomo, from KOI Dessert Bar. Reynold will walk you through each course meticulously created to delight your senses and inspired by Disney’s Frozen the Musical.
This Frozen experience includes
- A-reserve ticket to Disney’s Frozen the Musical
- Disney's Frozen the Musical indulgent high tea presented by Masterchef Australia sensation, Reynold Poernomo, from KOI Dessert Bar
- Car parking at Wilsons Darling Square (subject to availability)
- Official Frozen souvenir programme per booking
- Refreshment for the show
- 12 noon - 1pm - Ticket & refreshments collection
- 1.30pm - You will be ushered to Capitol Theatre Sydney
- 2pm - Matinee show starts
- 4.30pm (approx.) - Show ends
- 4.45pm - You will be ushered them back for High Tea by KOID experience
- 5pm - High Tea Session starts with Reynold introducing the High Tea Experience
$209 Child (16 years old and under)
(Experience valued at $358)
TO MAKE A BOOKING: CALL (02) 8217 4000 | EMAIL: H3021-SB@ACCOR.COM
Terms & conditions:
- Bookings are essential and must be received by Wednesday, 24 March 2021 with pre-payment at time of booking.
- Due to limited spots available, RSVP is essential and on a first-in basis.
- Covid-19 cancellation policy: No cancellation charge applies prior up to 3 days prior to event date.