Braza’s Aussie Barbeque
Braza Darling Quarter, purveyors of the most delicious traditional Brazillian meat dishes in Sydney, are hosting a summer BBQ in Tumbalong Park on Australia Day January 26.
Pop by and bring your appetite from 12pm-8pm to sample their Aussie/Brazilian menu:
- BBQ Meat Platter ($15) – Beef Rump Cap (Picanha), Chorizo & Beef Sausage,
Served w/ Tomato Salsa, Potato Salad & Cassava Four (Farofa).
- Picanha Sandwich – ($10) rump cap with tomato salsa and aioli.
- Brazilian Sanga ($10) – chorizo with tomato salsa and aioli.
- Aussie Sanga ($5) - beef sausage, caramelised onion and your choice of sauce.
- Braza’s Famous BBQ Pineapple on a stick. ($5).
- Guarana Antarctica ($4) – Brazilian soft drink.