All-you-can-eat dumplings at the Zoo
This Lunar New Year, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is offering all the above PLUS after-hour access to the zoo!
In partnership with the dumpling legends at New Shanghai, you will enjoy an all-you-can-eat dumplings experience at twilight, surrounded by koalas or Rocky, our Saltwater Crocodile!
The Koala Rooftop and the Croc Den of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo will transform into a Chinese Dumpling kingdom, inviting you to celebrate with koala-ty dumplings, which you will snap up in no time!
Before or following your twilight dumpling session, enjoy exclusive after-hour access to the zoo and meet our iconic Australian animals.
The guys at New Shanghai are serving up a custom dumpling menu featuring all your favourites! Think prawn and pork wonton, chicken and celery dumplings and Xiao Long Bao.
Tickets available to purchase soon.
What you need to know:
- When: 11, 12 and 13 February | 18, 19 and 20 February
- Price: $80 (includes the all-you-can-eat dumpling experience and after-hours access to the zoo)
- 30 minute all-you-can-eat dumplings sessions available: 6pm, 7pm & 8pm (last session finishes at 8:30pm. Zoo closing at 9pm)
- Please allow between 45 to 60 minutes for your self-guided tour before your all-you-can-eat-dumplings session (it can take up 1h to walk through the zoo and get to Koala Rooftop). This is also to make sure you have enough time to prepare your stomach 😊
- All guests can stay in the zoo after their session until closing time at 9pm
- There are limited spots, so be sure to pre-book
If you have allergy concerns please contact WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo over Facebook to let us know your requirements, after you have booked your ticket. We will endeavour to accommodate your dietary requests, however we cannot be guaranteed as entirely allergen free. Gluten Free options not available.