Darling Harbour Winter Festival Markets
The Darling Harbour Winter Festival Markets will be a feast of local bites, warming winter goodies and live music in Tumbalong Park complete with alpine style wooden chalets and seating and heaters to keep you nice and cozy.
Bring an empty stomach and a good attitude to enjoy a wide range of cuisines prepared by local chefs, from baos and souvlaki to waffles and gelato. This is the ultimate Sydney event for foodies featuring:
- Koi Dessert Bar: elegant desserts and cakes that taste as good as they look from MasterChef contestant Reynold Poernomo.
- The Fudge Shop: delectable fudge and unique confectionery handmade in Sydney.
- Wafflo: sweet and savoury waffles made by hand right in front of you. Go for the Nutella topped with Ferrero Rocher and thank us later.
- Gelatissimo: Australia’s favourite gelato brand serving unique flavours - time to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Mr Bao: pillowy gua baos filled with a fusion of delicious Vietnamese and Japanese flavours.
- Firepop: high quality Aussie meat on a stick, flame-kissed over a charcoal fire. Guaranteed good times for meat lovers.
As well as all that goodness, there’ll be stalls serving hot drinks to keep you toasty, from mulled wine to hot choccy. If you fancy a drop of something else to drink, there’ll be a full bar pouring your favourite beers, wines, spirits and cocktails.
You might come for the food but you’ll want to stay for the music. The Solstice Stage event will bring the park to life with live music from your favourite local performers, from disco-funk master Casual Connection to Triple-J DJ Ebony Boadu.