SAIL INTO CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES WITH SANTA HIMSELF
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
A few lucky guests will be selected via a special ballot to sail on a catered cruise around Sydney harbour on board the Christmas themed Steam Tug Waratah, courtesy of the Sydney Heritage Fleet. Santa will also be joining in the fun! Our professional photographer will snap photos of you together with him and our beautiful harbour as the backdrop, so you can share your one-of-a-kind experience with your friends and family.
To conclude your adventure, the grand, historic, Pyrmont Bridge will swing open as you sail into Cockle Bay to be welcomed with a Christmas choir and entertainers. They'll merrily lead the way to the official opening of the Christmas Festival in Tumbalong Park.
To enter, simply register your details below along with how many guests you'd like to bring (maximum 4).
Terms and Conditions highlights
- The ticket ballot will be closed at 11.59pm on Sunday 4 December 2022 with winners notified on Monday 5 December 2022.
- The Santa cruise experience is from 11.45am - 3pm on Saturday 10 December 2022.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be included free of charge on board the vessel.
- Professional photos with Santa are included in the experience free of charge. High resolution digital image files will be sent within 5 business days of the activity to the winner's preferred email address.
- Children are welcome to board the cruise but must be supervised at all times. A child of any age must be registered as a passenger via the entry form below.
- By joining this experience, you and your guests consent to being filmed and photographed with the possibility of being featured in media publications.