School Holiday Fun at Australian National Maritime Museum
Make a splash these school holidays.
Sun 30 Sep - Sun 14 Oct
Kids have a fun new world to discover these school holidays at the Australian National Maritime Museum.
Explore the wondrous world of saltwater and experiment with hands-on activities:
- play with propulsion, wonder at watercraft and go wild with bubbles at Kids on Deck
- be wowed by 3D film, Oceans: Our Blue Planet
- relax with luminous mural making in the Deep Sea Lounge
- explore Gapu-Monuk Saltwater with a creative activity trail
- touch ancient shark teeth and sea creature specimens at the Cabinet of Curiosities
- head under the sea on a submarine for a Torchlight Tour
Purchase a Big Ticket for unlimited access to everything open at the museum on the day of your visit: all exhibitions, vessels and programs.
Child (under 4) FREE
Child (aged 4–15) $20
For more info and to buy tickets, click here.