We want to reassure you that the team at Darling Harbour have been vigilant in monitoring the situation and share how we are proactively implementing measures to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all customers, retailers, staff and local community.
A focus on cleanliness and hygiene practices
We have high standards of rigorous cleaning and hygiene through our shopping and dining precincts and have recently increased our vigilance of cleaning in frequently used touch points.
We are working closely with our retailer partners to ensure they follow the same levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
As per the guidance of the Department of Health, we encourage all customers to maintain good personal hygiene practices including washing your hands often with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, covering your mouth while coughing and sneezing, and keeping your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth to prevent germs from spreading. If you are unwell, stay home and seek medical attention immediately if you are showing any of the viral symptoms.
Mandatory face coverings (masks) are required in certain indoor premises within the Greater Sydney Region.
This includes retail or business premises that provide goods or services to the public, including:
- shopping centres (but not an indoor recreation facility in a shopping centre),
- bank branches and post offices,
- hairdressing salons, nail salons, beauty salons, tanning salons, waxing salons, spas, tattoo parlours, massage parlours, and
- betting agencies and gaming lounges
- entertainment facilities (such as theatres, cinemas and concert halls)
- any part of a premises licensed under the Liquor Act 2007 that is used primarily for gaming. Licensed premises include pubs, registered clubs and casinos
- places of public worship and any other premises on which a religious service is being held
- residential aged care facilities (but not the residents of the facility)
- at a public transport waiting area (e.g. a bus stop or train platform), or travelling on public transport including a train, bus, light rail or ferry, or taxi, or a ride share service.
We ask you to please have patience and cooperate with directives when visiting our retailers in Darling Harbour.
Further updates on the current Public Health Order can be found on the NSW Health website.
For additional information please visit health.nsw.gov.au.