We want to reassure you that the team at Darling Harbour have been vigilant in monitoring the situation and share how we are proactively implementing measures to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all customers, retailers, staff and local community.
Following updated health advice from NSW Health on 17 July 2021, additional restrictions apply.
If you live in Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour, follow the stay-at-home orders and only leave home with reasonalbe excuses, including:
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services;
- Medical or caring reasons, including obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination;
- Exercise outdoors with one other person that you do not live with, and not further than 10km from your home;
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home;
- If you live in Fairfield, Liverpool and Canterbury-Bankstown local government areas, you cannot leave your local government area for the purposes of work, unless you are an authorised worker.
For additional information please visit nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Cancellation of activities
As a result of the restrictions put in place, the following activities in Darling Harbour have been cancelled or closed until further notice:
- Darling Harbour Ferris Wheel
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
We thank you for your continued support.
A focus on cleanliness and hygiene practices
We have high standards of rigorous cleaning and hygiene through our shopping and dining precincts and have recently increased our vigilance of cleaning in frequently used touch points.
We are working closely with our retailer partners to ensure they follow the same levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
As per the guidance of NSW Health, we encourage all customers to maintain good personal hygiene practices including washing your hands often with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, covering your mouth while coughing and sneezing, and keeping your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth to prevent germs from spreading. If you are unwell, stay home and seek medical attention immediately if you are showing any of the viral symptoms.